According to the EPA, people spend 70% of their time in their home, where the indoor air of an average home is five times more polluted than the air outside. Unclean upholstery is a major cause of poor indoor quality, since up to 80 percent of dust, dirt, and other contaminants brought in a home end up in upholstered furniture.
At Healthy Home Cleaning Arizona, we aim to help our customers create a healthier environment with our upholstery cleaning services. Using specialized cleaning equipment, products, and methods, the upholstery cleaning experts at Healthy Home Cleaning remove dust and allergens hidden deep within upholstered sofas, chairs, fabric panels, and other items, thereby offering you a healthier and cleaner living space.
Why Is Professional Upholstery Cleaning So Important?
The benefits of professional upholstery cleaning go beyond improved indoor air quality. In fact, it also adds to the longevity of upholstered furniture, eliminates foul odors, and strengthens your defense against various breathing disorders.
Here are a few reasons you may want to seek assistance from a professional to clean your upholstered furniture:
- Professional upholstery cleaning extracts dirt and dust hidden deep within upholstered furniture. This reduces friction and minimizes wear and tear.
- Dirt, pollen, hair strands, bacteria, and other types of allergen can cause a number of respiratory disorders. Professional upholstery cleaning removes all these contaminants and provides you a healthier environment to live in and work.
- Upholstered furniture contaminated with vomit, urine, or other liquids give off a foul odor. With professional upholstery cleaning, you can get rid of the unpleasant smell and give your home a fresh, clean look.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process
Our upholstery cleaning process varies depending on the fabric type. When you opt for our upholstery cleaning service, our experts visit your home or office to inspect the fabric and determine which cleaning method will produce the best results without damaging the fabric.
Here is a quick review of how our upholstery cleaning process works:
- Fabric Identification — We will inspect the furniture and determine whether it’s made of natural fibers, such as cotton, wool, and silk, or of synthetic fiber, such as polyester, nylon, etc.
- Brushing — We will then brush the furniture to loosen contaminants so that they can be easily removed by vacuum cleaning.
- Vacuum Cleaning — Using high-pressure vacuum cleaning, we will remove all the dust, crumbs, hair, and other contaminants hidden within deeper layers of the upholstery.
- Steam Cleaning — We will check the fabric for colorfastness and then use dry foam cleaning or steam cleaning, depending on the type of the fiber.