Air Duct Cleaning
Concealed behind the walls, air ducts are an important component of the HVAC system that keep your home or office cool and comfortable throughout the year. In order to keep your HVAC system functioning efficiently and maintain optimal indoor air quality, it is imperative that you clean the ductwork regularly and remove any debris, dust, and other contaminants accumulated over time.
Healthy Home Cleaning in Arizona, makes the time-consuming process of cleaning the ductwork simpler and more efficient with our air duct cleaning services. Our experienced professional utilize powerful equipment to clean pet dander, grime, debris, and other allergens from the air ducts and improve the indoor air quality and energy efficiency of your HVAC unit.
Why Is Professional Air Duct Cleaning So Important?
Air duct cleaning is an essential house maintenance activity, since it removes dust and debris accumulated inside the ducts, thereby increasing the efficiency of your ventilation system. But contrary to popular assumption, the benefits of air duct cleaning are not just limited to reduced energy consumption. Instead, it also improves the indoor air quality and eliminates microbes and allergens that may damage the health and wellbeing of your loved ones.
If you are considering about getting your home’s ductwork professionally cleaned, but are unsure whether or not it is worth the cost, here are a few statistics that might change your mind:
- An average 6-room home collects 40 pounds of dust each year, and a large quantity of this gets trapped in the ductwork.
- Our homes today are airtight and energy-efficient which traps pollutants and contaminants inside. This lowers the quality of the air we breathe. Contaminants build up over time in your air system which circulates each time your system turns on.
- Contaminants may include: bacteria, pollen, skin flakes, fungi, hair, dust mites, viruses, textile fibers, and many others. The American Lung Association estimates that we spend 70% of our time indoors and continual exposure to these pollutants, can start or increase asthma and eczema! Therefore, requires more frequent cleaning.
- Two out of three indoor air quality problems involve the HVAC system and ductwork.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
At Healthy Home Cleaning in Arizona, we adopt a comprehensive approach towards air duct cleaning. From the initial inspection to cleaning, our experts utilize the most advanced tools and techniques to deliver you the best possible results.
Here is how our duct cleaning process works:
- We inspect your HVAC system for the presence of rodents, debris, and other contaminants in the ductwork. In addition, we make sure that there is no asbestos present since it can be a health hazard for our staff and your family members.
- Before initiating the cleaning process, we lay protective covers on furnishings and carpets.
- We then use high-pressure vacuum cleaners to remove contaminants and allergens. The air either exhausted outside or filtered using equipment fitted with HEPA filter and released indoors.
- Our experts then manually remove dead rodents, pests, dust, and debris present inside the air ducts.
- In case there is mold growth, we remove damp insulation and reseal the ductwork to prevent air infiltration.